Professional e-Commerce Product Photography
MC Digital Photography wants to help your business stand out from the crowd, if you are a business in Stockport area, Cheshire or Manchester, and sell through the various online market places like Amazon, ebay and Shopify, then consider how e-commerce product photography can help you. With bespoke photography of your products on you online store like Amazon, ebay, shopify or another online marketplace can help promote your products as unique, professional and different from the competition.
A single image that you’ve had professionally shot will have a significantly better effect than 15 stock or manufacturer supplied images. Promoting the online presence of your products using professional e-commerce product photography and lifestyle photography will enhance sales significantly with the inclusion of quality product photography. MC Digital Photography provides a wide range of different e-commerce product photography services to ensure your business and products are promoted in the best possible way.
Promoting your business with e-commerce or amazon product photography
There are many benefits to adding your own professional e-commerce product photography to your business website or an online marketplace like Amazon or Ebay. Here are some of our top reasons:
- Support and supplement your chosen marketplaces content. Web users are much more likely to stick around products which are aesthetically pleasing and visual content sells!
- Humanise your business. Including branded images specific to your product or service makes it seem more approachable and ‘real’ than a website packed with stock images
- Encourages social sharing and media interest
- Makes your product more memorable for returning visitors
Benefits of Professional e-Commerce Product Photography
Having professional photography gives your website a more stronger presence and raises the quality of your website, evoking professionalism and a stronger connection with the viewer
We have been offering our services to clients based in the Stockport area for a number of years and have worked on many businesses website photography across the UK providing high quality images for business clients in all sectors. By working on website photography, we can capture images which are relevant for your business enhancing its overall image.
- Boost product sales – Using a professional e-commerce product photography will improve to your products quality and in turn sales.
- Boost Brand Identity – Using a professional photographer will take into consideration the composition, lighting and even filters can contribute to your brand identity.
- Media Represents Your Business – Your photos and your website are hugely important when it comes to making a first impression on customers.
- Press Exposure – If you want your product to appear in magazines, newspaper, blogs, and other publications, professional e-commerce product photography is essential. You need to make an impression very quickly, so your photos will need to stand out.
Professional website photography for your business
MC Digital Photography offer a wide range of photographic services for your business, meeting the highest quality standard at all times.E-commerce businesses may want to invest in a full set of packshots or even our innovative 360º product photography. Displaying each of your products in a professional, high-res format gives your customer the best possible view before making a purchase. Marketing companies may want to hire us to shoot their products on-site and then these images can be provided in high resolution and low resolution format for you to use in any format you wish – including on your website or chosen marketplace.
Humanise Your Business
High-quality e-commerce product photography is critical in capturing and engaging the attention of your online audience. Professionally shot, recent photos of your products and use help you build trust online. A library of high-resolution images including product photography, lifestyle photography and corporate photography empowers both your digital marketing strategy and your website’s visual storytelling. Of course, you probably already know that top-quality e-commerce product photography is a big factor in boosting ecommerce conversions (making shoppers 3x more likely to purchase). But did you know that your tweets will get 155% more retweets (and 55% more leads) more with relevant imagery? It’s true.
Our team of professional photographers have years of experience in shooting people and products not only in Stockport and the surrounding areas but across the UK too! Our team can professionally capture our clients’ unique USP, show customer engagement and highlight product details. Since you can’t meet each potential new online lead in person, professional, high-resolution photos are absolutely essential to making a positive first impression.
Why Website Photography Works
There are hundreds of resources online where you can buy stock images for use on your website. There are some instances where this may make sense but any professional business can have a better impact with their own, unique photographs. Here are three reasons why you should always opt for professional e-commerce product photography over stock imaging:
You will soon find that many competitors are using the same images and you may find the image you painstakingly chose and paid for or obtain from your supplier on many other websites. It makes your company look the same as others and stops you standing out.
The best way of showing off how great your product is, is to show it off. Using photographs of your actual products with an added lifestyle effect makes your products come to life. These are things that all customers want.
Tell your Story
Customers like personalisation, they want to know what makes you and your brand tick. You can’t tell your personal story using bland stock images produced for general purposes.
Website Photography Services at a Glance in Stockport
These days good website photography is crucial to the success of your brand and the first impression someone gets when they visit your website. Whether you need product photography, concept photography or perhaps you just need help choosing the right images? We can help guide you through this process, find you the right photographer or images to compliment your website.
- Amazon Product photography – Useful for improving sales on the worlds biggest online marketplace.
- Ebay Product photography – Make your products stand out from the competition.
- E-commerce Product photography – Useful for your own eCommerce website, we have the photography studio available.
- Concept photography – Great for website banners, branding and offline design.
- Fashion photography – Model and fashion websites, photography can be on location or studio based.
- Image editing and retouching
- Image infographics service available
If you are based in the Stockport area of Manchester or any of the surrounding areas then do not hesitate to contact MC Digital Photography today to discuss your e-commerce photography needs.